adfd

Back in Busthineth...

Monday, June 2, 2008

The Golden Bear Is All Over the Fucking Internet

I was interviewed by a man named Mike who co-owns the blog The Farside, Sorry Gary. Some parts of this interview are funny. In other parts I make fun of Zachary German. On the whole, I am happy with it.

WAIT, THERE IS MORE:

The Industry, Mike Bushnell, has posted some promo's from the Vault. Take a look. My promo is last. I think all the promo's are very good. I miss the Industry and TTB. They are doing good work. The Jaguar Uprising press is coming. I am getting published. 6/11, 6/11, 6/11.

Hollywood is hard. I am working at a deli. I work all the time. I am working right now, but we have wireless internet access and my boss is taking a poop so I am updating my blog.

Video of La Arana Poderoso coming soon.

I love you all.

3 comments:

sam pink said...

good interview.

reappropriate writing.

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq said...

La Arana Poderoso needs a blog.

TTB is a big fan.

TTB feels some mystic in.

La Arana Poderoso.

Teddy Hanover said...

Golden Bear. Do you remember in 1994, when we were all great friends, long before the uprising? Well, go look at what great friends we are to the moving sounds of the Foo Fighters.