adfd

Back in Busthineth...

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Shameless Self Promotion

Read my book here. Buy my book here.

I like parts of my book a lot. There are other parts that I don't like very much. So, if you are strapped for time, read the good parts. Maybe I will rank the parts I like best, in order, so if you are strapped for time or lazy or don't care, you can read the best parts and think that I am totally fucking amazing at writing.

1.) The Dogs Are in The Yard and The Garage Door is Open is maybe the best thing I have ever written, that's why it's the first chapter. Read that.

2.) The Showcase of the Immortals is bloated and over the top, but that's ok because it's about Wrestlemania and Wrestlemania is over the top. This might be the most fun chapter in the book. So if you are not in the mood to read about murders or suicide, maybe that's the chapter for you.

3.) The death scenes are very intense. I tried to write them matter of factly, but it is hard sometimes because I think I am a good person.

4.) If you start at chapter 6 and continue through chapter 20, you will probably learn a lot about Chris Benoit and why I thought he did what he did. I think he was tired and sore and he had a fucked up brain and it all got to be too much for him. I don't know though. You will also learn about other pro wrestling deaths, and they are sad as well.

5.) R.I.P. Owen.



So, there you have it. Like I said, I think there are good parts and bad parts. All in all, I tried pretty hard to do my best, and I don't know if I am finished or not. Now, all I want to do is write poetry about Walrus', toothpaste, and fruity pebbles.

If you read or buy my book you should email me at thegoldenbearsofficialemail.gmail.com and tell me what you think. Suggestions, comments, concerns, all of that.

Thank you, and now back to your regularly scheduled golden bearing.

3 comments:

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq said...

Buy this book.

Or steal it.

And give it to TTB.

jereme said...

Fruity pebbles are the best.

daryl said...

Daryl bought a gun, D had to protect himself from that .999. days, weeks later, held up in a motel 8 with a botle of jack, huddled in the corner rocking back and forth. D felt it was only a matter of time until the .999 found him, D didn't know it, it already had and that once set free, that 1000 will never come home. the police eventually found Daryl three weeks later after six sleepless nights and thinking the .999 was in the neighboring room waiting, stalking him. D was found when the nieghboring roommate alerted police to gun shots coming through his wall. D was back, back in prison.

police were kind enough to plant cocaine in Daryl's room so the public would not know the metal breakdown D suffered. it was just another drug offense