adfd

Back in Busthineth...

Sunday, May 25, 2008

I am arrived.

The Golden Bear is very, very tired. I have made it to Hollywood, California. I have not really slept for three days. The Golden Bear's diet has consisted of amphetamines, Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Crunches and Coca-Cola. Woof. I think I remember reading somewhere that if you stay awake for more than 48 hours you are certifiably crazy. In the spirit of this I have a few things to say:

Buddha Belly, Charge Card, Skyhook, Airplane, and Howard Stern's Penis.

Thank you, that is enough craziness for now.

The Golden Bear is now homeless, jobless, and totally alone. I am sitting in a Starbuck's using their free wireless internet. I need to sleep. I don't know where I am going to do this. Probably my car. I have my pink princess sleeping bag and a pillow, so I think I will be ok. I hope I don't get robbed or raped in my sleep. I am, after all, adorable.

If you are reading this and you live in Hollywood, please get a hold of me. I might need a place to stay for a few days until I can find a place to rent. I don't have enough money to pay for a hotel. My phone number is (630) 989-1827.

Thanks for reading, and pray for The Golden Bear.
(...thegoldenbear!)

1 comment:

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq said...

I will summon a spirit eagle to watch over you from the mystic skies.

My mystic spirit is with you adorable one.